Friday, June 26, 2009

First Official Post

Hey Peeps Of E36B.

This is the Official Blog for Class of E36B/2009.

I know this might look lame to many of you, but I really enough myself in this class so I decided to create something for you wonderful peeps!


I shall List down a few things.

  1. This is blog is open to everyone!
  2. All E36B/2009 members can BLOG. Just take the USER & Password from me
  3. Do not blog any racist or offensive stuff about other students. Only the good things are welcome. Bad one can type in your own personal blog but not here.
  4. Do Link yourself if you have a Personal Blog
  5. You can Post whatever you like (Plan outing, Need suggestion - Voting)
  6. REMEMBER TO SIGN OFF WITH YOUR NAME after every Entry!
  7. If you want to Delete any Post do LET ME KNOW FIRST =D
  8. If you want to change the background or anything to the blog , feel free just let me know.

best regards
HELLVEN 26th June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment